Valley Heights Community Church is an independent Bible Church committed to excellence in communicating the truths of the Bible and to living authentic Christian lives so that we may glorify God and make Him known in our community and in our world.
We are informally associated with hundreds of like-minded churches all over the world who are committed to the authority and sufficiency of Scripture, the importance of expository preaching, and the centrality of a Biblical philosophy of ministry. To gain a better understand of who we are, we invite you to check out our Biblical philosophy of ministry and the links to the ministries that have greatly impacted us to one degree or another.
Our Biblical philosophy of ministry includes:
- A High View of God - God is the Creator of the world and is holy, righteous, and just.
- An Affirmation of God's Word - The Bible is the inspired Word of God which means it is inerrant, authoritative, sufficient, and always relevant.
- An Accurate Understanding of Mankind - People were created to glorify God but have sinned against God thus they are now totally depraved and spiritually dead apart from Christ.
- A Correct Understanding of the Purpose of the Church - The church is to glorify God, teach the truth, build itself up in the faith, and be a light in this dark world.
- Godly, Qualified Leadership - Leaders must reflect the character of Christ to be models for the congregation and equip them to do the work of the ministry thus must meet the Biblical qualifications given in Scripture.
- Trust in Jesus Christ Alone - Salvation from God's judgment comes only through faith in Jesus Christ's work of salvation.
Who is this Savior?